Now Thats Entertainment Online Competition Ltd (NTE from hereon)
Entry into the Now Thats Entertainment Competition is subject to the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. This contest is open to people of all ages. It is open to both individuals and teams. There is no minimum or maximum number of members for a team submission. A representative or leader should, however, be designated in the case of a team submission.
2. The video needs to be submitted via the Now Thats Entertainment website at www.nowthatsentertainment.ltd along with payment of the £10 entry fee.
3. Please submit your video as soon as possible. Submissions will close on the last day of May.
4.Copyright of the submitted video remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of winning one of the prizes, each entrant grants a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to NTE to feature any or all of the submitted materials in any and all media for publicity and marketing purposes. This implies that any entry can be used for promotional purposes.
5. All contest participants grant NTE the perpetual licence to copy, edit, display, publish and make available their submission materials and agree that NTE and partner/s may publish their names in connection with this contest.
6. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that all videos have been taken with the permission of the subject(s) (or, where the submission shows any underage persons, the consent of their parent) and/or venue/location/photo or sound owner and does not infringe on the copyright of any third party. Entrants guarantee that they own the copyright for the submissions and for the usage rights required by the contest, and that their entry does not infringe on the privacy rights, copyright or any other rights of any person.
7. The entrant further agrees to indemnify, hold and save harmless and defend at his/her own expense, NTE, its officials and persons performing services for NTE, against any claims, suits, liability, and demands made by any third parties in respect of such infringement or other hazards that may be suffered by the entrant as a result of his/her participation in this contest.
8. Any finances entered into NTE are not subject to removal from the competition in the event of withdrawal or disqualification of any contestant, judge or presenter for any means including those listed in (7), and are used for promotional and administration needs including but not limited to, employee wages, company overheads, and the prize fund.
9. The winning act will receive £5,000 GBP. *If a minimum number of entries of 500 is not received the price will be £1,500 GBP.
10. Winners may be requested to offer support to promotional activities related to this contest such as personal profiles, background information and photos.
11. The entrant understands they are not permitted to enter other entertainment competitions while taking part in NTE. As a result of the increased exposure and public / professional recognition from being in the competition the entrant also understands that for the duration of the entrant’s time in the competition NTE are entitled to 5% of any earnings the entrant may receive, in direct relation to the competition and any direct or other performances or earning opportunities given and/or undertaken during their time in the competition, either as a direct or indirect consequence of being a part of the competition. Once a contestant is eliminated or otherwise leaves the competition this clause no longer stands from the date of their exit from the competition.
12. These terms and conditions are subject to change.
You can contact the NTE team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All video submissions MUST be submitted using the form above, any submissions received through this email address will be disregarded
Back to home